Jim's Pares Usok ( A team lunch )

What is the best place to fill up your hungry tummy?

Try Pares.
Yes Pares a typical Filipino food known for beef Pares. A term for serving of braised beef stew with garlic fried rice and a bowl of soup. It is popular food associated with specialty road side dinner style houses akin to tapsilogan. 
More economical, a budget meal but scrumptious servings.

I am not talking about any Pares around here in Manila. I am talking about Jim's Pares Usok. 

That is right , Jim Pares Usok! 
Haven't heard about it before? 



Based on my quick glance at one of these articles Jim's Pares is owned and managed by Jim Delos Santos. The establishment has earned over 100,000.00 pesos a day according to one blogger or more now. The owner has started only 2k but now has become one of the millionaires who has passed thru thick and thin in the food industry. Amazing people isn't it? 
Sana all! 

I am credulous when it comes to his testimonials and this inspires a lot of Filipinos of his achievements. Pares for one thing has been featured to TikimTV vlogs and GMA tv news based on my quick research of this food establishments. For another has garnered good reviews, and above all has expanded branches in Manila. I am not into foods to be frank because I am into adventures instead which are more exciting such as spelunking, mountain hikes, than stuffing up my belly which will cause me alot of health issues in the future. Not to disparage fast foods and to discourage your cravings into scrumptious foods but I am just selective though. 
But Food is lifer, am I right? Sounds familiar cca? LOL! 

But this morning I was persuaded but not compelled to go to one of these street foods which I never heard of and much to my surprise was assuaged to its presumptuous exquisite delicacies. 
The team had decided to have a team lunch which is done by concensus. And we came up at Jim's Pares. I was a little bit curious what they were talking about. So I joined in.

We rode a tricycle, I and my coworkers hopped on the back ride behind the driver and the 3 others were inside a dilapidated tricycle which moves so slow at a pace. It took us to Jim's Pares within at least 10 to 15 minutes if I am not be mistaken. Some of my co-workers and our team leader rode with their own wheels so they got their first.

Finally we got there.  



I looked around, the first thing that I did. Scrutinized the area , it looks wide and it seems that it can accommodate number of hungry eaters, not bad the more spaces the more people to fill in.  I took some shots and footages. Then I noticed since this is too early in the morning it is only 7:00 of the clock there is not much customers eating so I cannot experience how the queue looks like to this prestigious pares in town. 


My coworkers started lining up to order their menu. I was looking for that menu cuz I don't know exactly what I am going to order. It was hanging in front of me glued on the wall. They offer Pares, Pares with Bone Marrow, and Mami (noodle soup). Pares solo with rice only Or with à la carte of rice, boiled egg, puto or rice cake, and soda. So I ordered pares with rice only and I added a boiled egg and a soda. 
Oh I forgot I don't have cash so asked my colleague to cash out from gcash. They don't accept gcash payments here by the way. So better bring cash when you drop by. 
The soup was so tasty and had an approved test to my Gustatory Receptors. An amazing beef which is cut into bite size, sprinkled with spring onions and garlic become succulent you would order more cups of rice. You can also add some condiments in your preference. 
I actually ordered two cups of rice and it was unli rice which added to my surprise. That was the best part "The unli rice"
This is a different experience when we had our last team lunch at an Unliwings somewhere in Juan Luna , along with tondo area, not quite sure of the exact street. This one has an unli rice that for sure allures many.

Everyone's busy. Minding our own business. The food is much more important now to our hungry stomachs. 

So galit galit muna. 









I had finished my lunch with a full belly. 



I noticed after we ate instead of LPG they used fire wood to boil the beef which for me is more economical and I think it is safer and lesser the LPG expenses because firewood is much cheaper than kerosene or the liquified petroleum gas and that tenderizes the beef smoothly.

What a witty idea! 

Well, it is not unusual because we used fire wood in the province to cook our food. We don't have Gasul or Kalan then. 


Now I know why this Jim’s is known for its Usok (smoke) because of the smoke that emits from the furnace. 




I don't want to try other menus cuz this stomach has no large capacity to pile up these variety of foods. And I don't like heavy meals every day. 





So is this Jim's pares fits your budget? 
I am giving you this tip. 
So come and try Jim's Pares Usok.
For me this one is approved and you have the variety of menu to choose from. 

Today, many of us are living on a budget and looking for ways to reduce food expenses. With my tip you can save money while still enjoying tasty, scrumptious foods. Even when you’re eating on a tight budget, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy mealtimes. The pleasure of eating even the simplest of meals increases when you share it with your team. 
So come bring your friends and enjoy the best Pares in town.
Try Jim's Pares Usok now!


Just go to their website for more info.
Thier FB links soon to include. 

Comment if you are starving now! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exploration Underground

Unwind at Pagat-pat Mangrove Park, Panilongan, Buruanga Aklan