A vision of heaven's stairway

My vision of a stairway to heaven


In 2011, I had this vision of heavenly stair.
I saw people ascending in the middle and descending both sides. A three way stairs which I find it so very peculiar. People were keep on ascending and descending and they seems they don't see me I was there stood still was staring at them, observing them.
I never talk to anyone , or never had a chance since I was few steps away from these people whose going up and down the stair.

This is might be similar to the dream of Jacob ( Genesis 28:12). The only thing that differ from it is that in  Jacob's dream he saw angels going up and down the ladder.

Jesus Christ our lord is the way to heaven.
In this dream Jesus might show me that the only way (stair, ladder, bridge )to the father is him. ( John 14:6) which all people must know.
He is the truth, that everything we hear from him is true. and he is the life. Life with Jesus is immeasurable this refers to the happiness and joy we may experience in heaven. Only him can bring us to the Father.

Whatever this dream is telling us about my interpretation was insufficient.  The fact is that believe Jesus Christ is LORD, and you will be save.

If anyone can interpret my dream 
Please comment. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploration Underground

Unwind at Pagat-pat Mangrove Park, Panilongan, Buruanga Aklan

Jim's Pares Usok ( A team lunch )