Dreaming dreams!













JESUS in THE CLOUDS


Most people dream and sometimes they forget to recall their dreams after waking up. But some were able to recall even write on their dream journal their dreams.

Last night,I dreamt this peculiar dreamt I never dreamt before.

In my dream I was riding with a trycycle going home when suddenly i saw a formation of clouds depicting the images of Jesus Christ and Mama Mary.
I tend to stop the trycycle so that I can take pictures of the clouds that has a form of a statue of Jesus christ. And Mary the mother of God


I saw these clouds moving and seems like they are in procession. I saw also other people whose also with Jesus. They are so white like a snow.

As I was enjoying taking the view in the sky suddenly these clouds disappeared the Images of Jesus and Mama Mary and other people are also disappeared.. And the number of jet planes or war planes began filling in the air ,. The clouds became dark and It seems to me there is a war going on.
 I and other kids with me were so horrified. I even saw a jet plane hit by a canon and it was destroyed. The debris of the damaged plane were falling upon us. And we are indeed scared.
I am  still taking videos of what are happening. I saw also some people chasing us. And we scurried away to hide through a hole on the ground.

This Dream is indeed horrible.

what is the meaning of this dream?

please comment on the comment section.
thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploration Underground

Unwind at Pagat-pat Mangrove Park, Panilongan, Buruanga Aklan

Jim's Pares Usok ( A team lunch )